Man Suffers Burns in Millsboro Area House Fire - WBOC TV 16

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > DELAWARE > MILLSBORO >

WBOC TV 16 MILLSBORO , Del.- A 69-year-old man had to be rushed to the hospital for burns sustained in a house fire that occurred Tuesday morning near Millsboro . The Delaware Office of the State Fire Marshal said the Indian River Volunteer Fire Company responded ...Millsboro home damaged after trash can fireThe News JournalAccidental fire caused by discarded cigarette sends man to the hospital for burnsWMDTall 4 news articles »
...
News Feed:
Millsboro Delaware - Google News

READ MORE: Man Suffers Burns in Millsboro Area House Fire - WBOC TV 16



US News Feeds