UPDATE: Unattended cooking sparks Elsmere house fire - WDEL 1150AM

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > DELAWARE > ELSMERE >

WDEL 1150AM A house fire in Elsmere Friday afternoon that sent an occupant of the house and a firefighter to the hospital is being blamed on unattended cooking. The fire started in the kitchen of a house in the 100 block of South Laura Court in Boxwood around 3 p ... Dog killed, 3 injured in Delaware fireWashington PostHouse Fire Near Newport Was An Accident, According To Fire MarshalsFirst State Updateall 4 news articles »
...
News Feed:
Elsmere Delaware - Google News

READ MORE: UPDATE: Unattended cooking sparks Elsmere house fire - WDEL 1150AM



US News Feeds